Well the team attempts to head out on a call back to the high school but somehow find their headquarters broken into, in attempt to protect it from the supernatural, Dr Nick stays behind to do research while the rest of the team heads over towards the warehouse to further investigate that basement, find a weird door which leads to……….
The warehouse for this episode is loosely based on the lore of the Spaghetti Warehouse in Downtown Dallas.
This game takes place in Dallas Texas.
Please take a moment and if you have iTunes leave us a written review!
- John Biggs – Former Military man, looking to bust ghosts Goals: Military
- Bill Weston – Former vacuum salesman, looking for a good paying job, Ghosts are real. Goals: Wealth, Peace
- Dr Nick Oldrick – Scientist with a degree from Harvard, Brooke Harvard University. Goals: Prove Existence
- Butch – Australian, who enjoys fixing things, mechanic at heart, likes to invent. Goals: Soulless Science
- Eliza – Former stunt woman, who thought she was getting a job a goat farm. Goals: Serving Humanity
- Vince – @TheEvilDM
- Show Announcements – @Rollhighordie
- Facebook page – fb.me/RollHighorDie